Saturday, January 8, 2011

What an amazing life

I recently had a "Spiritual Path" reading done by Maia of Twinflame Treasures at Etsy.com. (URL at end of post). It was the most amazing reading I have ever had.  Since then I am doing some serious thinking, thanking, meditating, creating, exploring... and any other -ing you can imagine.

**********************************************************************************

Today I came to a re-realization.  You have to embrace the gifts you are given.. even if sometimes it seems no one shares your qualities or treats you teh same way.. it doesn't mean you should stop.  Embrace YOU! You are made this way for a reason. I have a detail oriented personality.  I embrace the little things of everyday life and I used to be the happiest person in the world because of this, but I let it slip away due to peer pressure. Never loose yourself like that.  I'm re-embracing my detail oriented self and I am going to love being me all over again.  Taking care of others because that's what I was made to do... listening to the spirits and voices of the World, because they talk to me.. Enjoying every second of life because that's what it's here for.  Life is a gift... embrace it.  Life will be here regardless, but it's best you embrace your gifts in the time you can. :)

**********************************************************************************

I am feeling so great about this.  I have even started giving myself Reiki every night like I should be and I've been working with the animals in my house as well.  Soon I am going to get up the courage to ask my brother and his girlfriend if they'd mind trying it out. I'm going to break through my fears one at a time to clear this storm out. I've started saying my Ideals day and night... and embracing everything.

**********************************************************************************

I used to think that my time would come and I used to work my hardest because I knew it would pay off if even in the simplest ways, but I let that go.  Now I'm going to do that again.  Work my hardest all the time.  Time is here now for me and I'm going to enjoy that time. :) Go for a walk, venture through an un-charted pasture, meditate like I never have before, celebrate the holidays in a whole new way.  It's a new day! Remember that and embrace that.  I think I've got some little glittery friends hanging out right now too which is just lovely! :D Thank you guys for coming.  I know I see you every once in a while out of the corner of my eye. Thanks for that glimpse. I appreciate it. <3

Take care everyone and Brightest of Blessings!!

Love, me

Etsy URL where I received my reading: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TwinFlameTreasures

My Etsy shop: {I just made a banner for the store!! Tell me what you think! (: } http://www.etsy.com/shop/When1Angels4cry

No comments:

Post a Comment