Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My mind

Is a wander right now... it's a drift in a snowy forest, zooming around and observing every inch of the snowy, icy master piece presented by Nature. It's having fun sailing up and down trees, bouncing through snow, and feeling the light snow flakes falling onto it.  My mind is a happy camper right now. It's imagining me prancing through the forest with my brand new coat on, that I'm still waiting to recieve in the mail.. the purples, blues, and silvers of it vividly passing through the trees.. with me leaving foot prints as I prance down the wintry path. I can see myself prancing through the forest from the eyes of a bird... perched up in the tree... I can hear myself giggle at the sight of the brown bark on a tree.. I can feel my senses strengthening as I listen dearly to the sounds of the forest and smell the crisp snow, feel the cold, hear the crunch beneath my feet. Gosh, it is paradise....


Do you have anything that you are absolutely drawn to? For me, I could spend my life in a forest.  I could sit next to a tree forever.. and ever.. and then some more evers.  I could just breathe in the crisp air perched up next to the tree, day dreaming and seeing myself prance around in my own mind.. that is home for me... I could also spend forever outside in the winter.  It is SO cold, but I can get over that to spend time outside.  I just love the snow.. I love the uniqueness of this time of year... I love the look, the taste, the touch... the sound.. the smell.. I love it. Gosh.. do I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment