Thursday, January 13, 2011

Reality Check

wow... talk about the power of dreams.  I've been in this funk since I've been sick for a week and a half and my dream just BROKE that.  I am feeling 80% better and ready to take charge again! OK, so in my dream the overall message was "you make your decisions, you are an adult" ok. So all my friends and family were in this dream and a new girl I was meeting. She seemed disatisfied with me because I had so many excuses for things.  Then I realized "that was my choice" those things I did were my choice.  So, I can either lay in bed and feel sick and miss classes forever or I can get up and get going again.  It's MY choice. and I chose to get up and get going.

In the time I've been sick I have been praying nightly, I've been using Reiki on myself for healing, I've been saying my Reiki ideals day and night (except today, i was too excited and forgot). I've been saying thanks and I've been doing everything I said I would.

Everyday I want to leave my house with fairy dust trailing from me, with the ground under my feet, and with new visions and insights along the way.  I am so excited for this. I am SO excited.   Things are changing right now <3

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Dreams are powerful aren't they? The Dreamworld is such a magical place. I love how you said everyday you want to leave your house with fairy dust trailing behind you! What a good way to think! Cheers to a great new year in 2011!! Blessed Be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! :) :) Dreams are so... powerful. I just LOVE it. I also love that right when you're falling asleep you can say "can you help me find this ______ in my dreams tonight, I lost it and I'd like to find it.." and then sometimes when you wake up, you know exactly where it is!! oh and thank you so much! That just came to me while I was typing. :) I actually have used it the past two days while I was at work... I wasn't feeling too happy with the day and I told myself to "think about the fairy dust!" and it perked me right up! Gotta love it. :)

    Take care and Brightest Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete