Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry, merry Yule!!

I just wanted to stop by quickly before I head to sleep on this night to send a message to all for a very Blessed Yule!! :) I just finished redecorating my altar for the season, which I do every holiday... and I wanted to post about how amazing my little giving thanks ritual was, but I am just so sleepy that I may not say anything about it right now.  I'll edit this tomorrow and post some pictures (hopefully) of this gorgeous little altar.  I just love how I arranged it this year.. I found this FABULOUS fabric earlier when I decided to make lavender eye pillows for my mom and sis for Christmas gifts.  It's so gorgeous... I just love it. and the eye pillows came out well too, btw. :) I am just so excited... I can't wait to have tomorrow evening off and then Thursday off. It's going to be such a good productive time. Yay!! Well.. wishing the best to you and yours on this amazing night. :)

Take care and Brightest of Blessings,

With love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment