Tuesday, February 1, 2011

An exciting thing..

Alright.. so I'm not sure how to start this post. :)

One of the things I always say is that "everything happens for a reason and as it should." I say this even more since I was attuned with Reiki, because it is important to know that energy will do what it is supposed to do and things will happen as they should.  I love when I'm going through my day and I see things unfolded in front of my eyes that are supposed to happen a certain way... and they do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A great example was Sunday while I was at work.  A lady came in with these HUGE fluffy boots on.. let me see if I can find a picture, wait.. nevermind I can't. Ok, well anyway, they were UGG boots that they stopped selling a few years ago, but she still has a pair and wears them out all the time.  I work in a shoe store, so talking about other shoe companies isn't really a good idea, but no one was in the store... we weren't very busy.  Ok, so we were talking about UGG boots and all these other fancy shmancy shoes that cost a lot of money when a guy walks into the store.  He looked completely lost, especially since we sell women's shoes and not men's. He comes up to me and asks if we sell UGG boots. I tell him no and that our mall does not sell them at all. Then the lady in the UGG boots walks over and helps him out to find out where he can find the boots.  When they started talking.. sparks flew for me, because it was the right place at the right time.  If I hadn't talked to her about those boots she would have left sooner and when he came in she would have been gone.. but she was there! and he was able to talk to her all about the boots and where to buy them.  I just love moments like that...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just love when that happens... I love it. I feel so revitalized and energized in those moments... I have this "YES!" moment where I am so excited. I had another moment like that recently, but it's slipped my mind.  I just think those are such magical moments... and I love when I am a part of them (though technically they are happening all the time, all day I just don't always pay attention to that).  Do you ever step into a room or get to a certain part of your day and feel this... twinkle in your heart or in anywhere? Where you know this is a great moment and you are where you were meant to be?

This is such a great thing to remember and keep in your pocket for rainy days. Just remember, you are in this moment, this place, this circumstance for a reason and sooner or later you'll find out why. :) Embrace the moment, celebrate life.

<3

Me

2 comments:

  1. oh i really liked that! i really really liked that. it reminds me of this time i was upset and i was going to go shop for my now ex boyfriends sisters grad present and i saw this purse notebook thing. really cool looking. i opened it up and saw it was a to do list. under the to do list title it said. take time. and i stared at that page and that messy writing of TAKE TIME. and i couldnt believe that randomly i would get advice when i was wondering about things. so I debated on ripping out that sheet and keeping it but i never did. i took it and i put it back. Maybe somewhere out there a to do list page with a strangers writing take time will help someone else. right place. right time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you! That was a great story too.. thanks for sharing. Gosh.. people are so amazing.. and so is Fate and the world as it unfolds. It's just such an amazing life. :)

    ReplyDelete