Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dream..

I had a very weird dream this morning... first of all I was supposed to wake up at 6:05am with my alarm, but I shut it off and went back to sleep.. then I was supposed to wake up at 6:20 with my alarm.. I looked at it and went back to sleep.  On days where I know that I need to be awake I usually fight harder to stay up... but for some reason I was supposed to go back to sleep.  I had a crazy dream... it was a spiritual dream... it was an end of the world dream.. it was an amazing dream... in this dream I was able to fully communicate with and understand what animals were saying and feeling.. and I was able to comfort them.. I was with my family in this dream and animals I just met... the sky was dreary... it was like one of those days where the sky looks a weird, eerie color in between a dark grey and a yellow... there was a fog hanging in the air, but just above the buildings... it smelled like rain... and it smelled like the end. everyone knew the world was ending... we stayed with each other and all of our neighbors.. everyone had their doors open.. everyone was welcoming the end... everyone knew it was coming and everyone was calm... it was a weird dream, but i know that's how it will be when the end comes.. it will be calm, peaceful and where ever I am.. everyone will be accepting and waiting.. and loving and together... and it will have been an amazing life.. it is an amazing life, yes it is.

<3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog on the OWOH blog fest. I enjoyed reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Myster! It's only now that I notice that you are following my blog. Thank you for dropping by my rarely visited blog and following me.

    You are in Graduate School after immediately finishing your college degree? We almost have the same direction. After graduating from college, I went to Graduate School after. I'm sure there will be a lot of learnings and experiences in store for you. Have fun in learning!

    I read your post and I love it. It's very timely with all the earthquakes and war in the Middle East, everybody feels that the world will soon be over.

    I believe in the message of your dream. I hope we could develop a connection by reading and commenting at each others blogs. That would really make me happy.

    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete